• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#181 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

The game should load a BAM regardless of whether it's biffed, but it's possible another mod overwrote TobEx's version. Do a weidu --change-log toolscrl.bam if you want to troubleshoot that.

And incidentally, WeiDU also should record all mod selections. You need to save your SETUP-MODNAME.DEBUG log from before you uninstall it and if you want to make it even easier in the future, make a batch file out of your selections as described in the documentation.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#182 Jaesun

Jaesun
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

I am really loving all of these new additions. They are just fantastic! <3

One suggestion though, could you at least change Unshey's Girdle back into a Unshey's Girdle of Piercing (retain the piercing protection properties). As in it is an actual useful item instead of a generic "quest item".

#183 -Kevin-

-Kevin-

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

Is there a way to use the in-game extended color picker on NPCs?

When I try to use it on Imoen the only button in the "Customize Character" menu I can click on is Scripts.

#184 -Guerra-

-Guerra-

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Hello, I just installed Infinity Animations mod, and, after that, I installed the 1ppv4.1.0. Thing is, when I load the game, everything seems perfect, except for the human avatars (both male and female), that keep blinking sometimes. Is there a solution for that?

Thanks!

#185 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

Is there some sort of problem with IWD and the circlet animation?

~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #101 // 1ppv4: Core paperdolls
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #103 // 1ppv4: Extended palette entries -> Full install (recommended)
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #105 // 1ppv4: Avatar fixes
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #109 // 1ppv4: Female Dwarves -> Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves - Icewind Dale I HoW
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #110 // 1ppv4: Thieves Galore -> IWD HoW/TotL - Unique Thief Avatars
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #113 // 1ppv4: Smart Avatar & Armour Switching
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #114 // 1ppv4: Softer Spell Effects
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #203 // 1ppv4: Restored flame sword animations
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #204 // 1ppv4: Colourable Quarterstaves
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #205 // 1ppv4: Legacy Shields
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #206 // 1ppv4: Additional Shield Animations (core)
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #207 // 1ppv4: Wizards' Staves (core)
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #208 // 1ppv4: Additional Helmet Animations (core)
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #210 // 1ppv4: Increased paperdoll object variety (core)
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #400 // 1ppv4: Core updates and item patches
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #301 // 1ppv4: Miscellaneous content fixes

Circlets display without problems in the inventory, but in-game they look like open-faced helmets with horns.

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#186 -Oxford_Guy-

-Oxford_Guy-

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:54 AM

I'd like to use the following component with BGEE (Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition) - is this possible?

1ppv4: Smart Avatar & Armour Switching

#187 parysm

parysm
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:05 AM

"Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)" - causes certain problem:

"@bigdogchris - hurrah! Have installed this, and it now works on my female elf fighter/mage, though some of the robes when worn look slightly odd. as rather than having a bare leg showing in the paperdoll, her exposed leg gets coloured, I don't remember this happening in BGT / Tutu, so maybe it's because of the 1pp avatars used?

EDIT: the problem with the legs being coloured seems to be with the Knave's Robe and Traveller's Robe, but not with the Robes of Electrical/Cold/Fire resistance, I also used Shadowkeeper to test the Robes of the Evil Archmagic and these also colour the exposed leg."
http://forum.baldurs...pearance#latest

#188 -Oxford_Guy-

-Oxford_Guy-

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

@parysm - I've done some further testing in BGEE. I created a pure class female elf mage, just to see how robes "normally" look in BGEE for this race/class but the paperdoll/avatar looks exactly the same as with my fighter/mage and the BG2 Tweaks component (which is what I was testing, not the 1pp avatar switching component) -i.e the exposed bare leg being coloured when using the Knave's Robe, Traveller's Robe and evil Robe of Archmagi. Not only that the overall look of the robes and the way the colours are handled seems worse than I remember for a female elf mage under BG2 / BGT, which I played only recently - especially the Robe of Archimagi, do the mage robes look different in BGEE than they do in 1ppv4?

#189 -Oxford_Guy-

-Oxford_Guy-

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

Okay in BGEE I've uninstalled the BG2Tweaks avatar changing component and have now installed the 1ppv4 avatar changing component (first on it's own, tested that, then with the 1ppv4 avatars too) - with these components installed the fighter/mage avatar does *not* change to robes in BGEE.

Looks like its back to the BG2 Tweaks Component for now if you want auto avatar switching in BGEE currently... :-(

#190 parysm

parysm
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

It is worth to mention that Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity is not "compatibile" with BG2Tweaks avatar changing component.
I have written the details at: http://forum.baldurs...#Comment_187489

"Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon): v10 does not properly shows a paperdolls while wearing Girdle of Femininity/Masculinity.
To make this issue more specific: If you worn GoF/M then your character's paperdoll will change to opposite gender appearance. But if try swap your armour or helmet, the paperdoll returns to its previous apperance."

#191 -April-

-April-

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

In my current install of BG2 ToB, one of the new items added by this mod, Elistraee's gift (a circlet) is supposed to give +1 to all saving throws, but in reality is giving a +5 bonus to the paralyze/death saving throw. Noticed when I was wondering why Edwin had a +12 from item saving throw bonus and none of the items he was equipped with was supposed to give him those bonuses.

#192 Anna Skydrac

Anna Skydrac
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

I'm using 1pp for the first time and found it quite refreshing. However, I seem to have a problem concerning helmets and their animation. I've installed 1ppv4 option (which is a default, too) concidering I liked these the best, but the characters that have certain helmets always flicker when they turn in a certain direction (I think it was to the left, if the character stood face towards me). Other helmets don't have such problem, only those depicted in the Additional Helmet Animation content, and one of those are Helm of Balduran and Helm of Infravision. When I uninstalled Additional Helmets Animations, everything was fine, the characters did not lose half of their body from time to time, having only their heads with helmets on hover above the legs, except that the helmets now looked like those from 1ppv2, which is something I liked the least. Everything else concidering armor and shields is fine for now (all the options I chose while installing these are those by default, namely 1ppv4, because those suit me the most)

Anyway, I had to uninstal everything concerning Core Content Patches and Core updates and item patches, because, well, although as I said everything save for helmets looked fine, I could not stand looking at the 1ppv2 version of the helmets. Oh, and I also tried installing Faux helmes and Baldur's Gate II based (the other two options), but as long as I had Additional Helmets Animations there, the abovementioned problem kept occuring. Though it didn't do anything to the game itself, but it was too annoying and I had no idea if that's going to create additional problems for the game after all in the future.

Do you have any suggestion of what I should do or, if that's not too much of a hastle, would you look into it? If necessary, I'll post my Weidu log as soon as I'm able, though I doubt that other mods are involved in this. By the way, I have Improved Summons, Item Upgrade, Solaufein Romance and Solaufein Flirt pack installed, as well as Longer Road, 1PP, BG2 Tweaks and ToB Extender (installed in this order). And I know there's an option in BG2 Tweaks to remove Helmets Animation, but I never install that one, not even before I started using 1PP.

So, that's it, thanks in advance for all replies and nevermind the problem I'm having, 8 years of hard work on 1pp certainly paid off because the mod is brilliant. :)

#193 Hardrada

Hardrada
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

I ran into a bug in Tutu where spawning a skeleton wearing _helm08 causes the game to crash with a message reading 'Assertion Failed In ChVidImage3d.cpp at line number 899'.  Copying _helm08.itm from 1pp's backup folder to the override folder fixes the problem.  This is fairly serious because it skeletons using this helmet are found in several areas, and can also be summoned with the Animate Dead spell.

#194 SergIS

SergIS
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

I ran into a bug in Tutu where spawning a skeleton wearing _helm08 causes the game to crash with a message reading 'Assertion Failed In ChVidImage3d.cpp at line number 899'.  Copying _helm08.itm from 1pp's backup folder to the override folder fixes the problem.  This is fairly serious because it skeletons using this helmet are found in several areas, and can also be summoned with the Animate Dead spell.

I confirm - run exactly the same bug/crash whilst casting Animate Dead spell.

#195 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:28 AM

The most recent version of 1PP (as of this posting) works fantastically well on my Mac; all components appear to function as they should.

I'd like to know which specific files are for the fonts (including mixed-case), as I'd like to see if they can be used to replace the fonts in w_gui (w_gui uses all caps for most things, which I greatly dislike). I'm guessing they're the "STONExxx" files, but I can't narrow it down beyond that without having to re-install everything multiple times.

Edited by Eric P., 10 February 2013 - 12:25 PM.

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#196 weewuh

weewuh
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

I read through every scrap of the readme (very comprehensive and helpful!!!) but I have one unresolved question: Does this most recent release actually add some new items to the game? If so, is there a way to remove/skip this feature? I try and play BG as close to the unmodded game as possible, and I would love the updated graphics, but I don't want new items.

#197 parysm

parysm
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:01 AM

the new items are optional 

As far as I know, installer should ask for add or not an additional items into game.

#198 -Deaderinred-

-Deaderinred-

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

The most recent version of 1PP (as of this posting) works fantastically well on my Mac; all components appear to function as they should.

I'd like to know which specific files are for the fonts (including mixed-case), as I'd like to see if they can be used to replace the fonts in w_gui (w_gui uses all caps for most things, which I greatly dislike). I'm guessing they're the "STONExxx" files, but I can't narrow it down beyond that without having to re-install everything multiple times.

There are 4 files concerning fonts: 

STONECAP.BAM

REALMS.BAM

STONEBIG.BAM

STONESML.BAM

I tried to do the same with w_gui but i still get the ugly all caps font in the inventory.

The new gui stuff is really great, loaded up an old bg2 final save and checked the difference in item design, really really great change.

I love the new clock but sometimes, very randomly find myself missing the old bg2 main hud and often find myself stuck with indecision randomly changing back and forth between the two. i would love a lighter colour version of this, that closer matches the colour scheme of the original but maintains the new seams. also in a bgt install, a way to replace the chapter menu's and load screens to be more consistent with the bg2 interface, at the moment bgt uses old style bg1 scheme for the bg1 chapter menus.

I have noticed with the new font however that a small black mark appears of ever "a" letter, most noticeable on buttons.

#199 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1398 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:52 AM

I've just tried it out in my current BG2 walkthrough and I must say it looks fantastic.

I have found a minor error however. The wizard spell 'Energy Blades' (SPWI920) uses the same set of icons as the 'Black Blade of Disaster' (SPWI915).

#200 -SaMxx95-

-SaMxx95-

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:39 AM

I have a problem ..... I would like to install TUTU GUI for Baldur's Gate Trylogy. But I would like to install that package, but it has'' GUI additions for BGII'' and every time I install both packages crashes the game. So the question is: How do I remove'' GUI additions for BGII "?

(Sorry for the bad English, I'm italian)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: are, you, excited, looking, like, fool, 500, release, candidates