Photo

Roxanne and her multiple accounts scam

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 Samriel

Samriel
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:20 AM

Super Hot Chick(guest): Oh, Samriel you are so wonderful, amazing and...wonderful. I would do ANYTHING for you!!!

Samriel: Its so hard being so popular. :wub: 

:shifty:

lol, I kinda regret not joking harmlesly with the guest system once or twice when it was still around. :P

Seriously though, had anyone seen Roxanne since she was accused of using multiple accounts? It would be a shame if she decided to never show up again. Her antics with guest posting were rather...eccentric but was quite helpful and contributed a fair bit in the modding community.

#122 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 4595 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:32 AM

Seriously though, had anyone seen Roxanne since she was accused of using multiple accounts? It would be a shame if she decided to never show up again. Her antics with guest posting were rather...eccentric but was quite helpful and contributed a fair bit in the modding community.

Yes, she is still at least in G3. With the primary account, like it was asked and that's all good.

Edited by The Imp, 13 May 2018 - 12:33 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#123 Samriel

Samriel
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:35 PM

I'm relieved to hear it. :)

I hope she comes back here too though. Sandrah's faithful need her guidance!! :P

Edited by Samriel, 13 May 2018 - 10:50 PM.